Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Cleaning

So I was taking a break from all the reading and project madness for school and decided to look through my art supplies at home. Since I am at it, I might as well clean it up:).
my shoebox of paint and ribbons

my $5 ribbon collection, from Target, Fabricland, and Michaels (I forgot I recently bought a few more spools...)

My mini NEW paint collection from Michaels

Paint samples (great for cutting up) and square coloured pieces in my waffle box

Box of scrapbook paper

My Michaels and dollar store stamps:)

Blank cards, stickers, and FREE envelopes from Carlton Cards (you just have to ask)

All cleaned up:)
This is the start of my art supply collection, hoping one day I will have something like this....
From youaremyfave.com

From maggieholmes.typepad.com


No comments:

Post a Comment